Many and Omniversal thanks to my amazing Patrons. It is largely because of their enthusiasm and support that I am able to bring you these stories. They are all amazing, and I consider it an honor and a privilege to be able to create for them.
I will never, ever betray their trust, or take their generosity for granted.

They are: Charles Jackson, Robert Walper, Lilliane Assous, Janessa Ravenwood, David Helmink, Dale, Christopher, Visitant Sierra, Rickard, Paul Millsted, Michael Cronin, Jeffrey Clemons, Ethan Barton, Jessamyn Howe, Janne Syrjakoski, Mpop, Chris Ellis, Ken Hagler, Brandon Young, Andy Rowell, Marcel, and Lauren Cash.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Troll Time (is over)


So yeah.
My long time (VERY long time) friend and writing guru told me not to engage the troll commenting on the Dawn story.
I didn't listen.
She told me that it was a waste of time and energy.
She was right.

Heavy sigh.
So yeah, I've been going back and forth with this guy for a week or so, and it pisses me off, and I worry that other people reading it will think that I'm an asshole, and yet I kept on responding every time he posted again.

Blergh.
But okay, enough is enough.
I really do have better places to focus my energies.
I've written a couple thousand words today, and mean to write a couple thousand more, but I stopped just now when I saw that he'd added another edit to that fucking post, so of course I stopped everything to answer him, again.

But I'm done with that.
Taking a short break to walk off some angry energy, but then it's back to the story.

--grumpy ajk

No comments:

Post a Comment