Many and Omniversal thanks to my amazing Patrons. It is largely because of their enthusiasm and support that I am able to bring you these stories. They are all amazing, and I consider it an honor and a privilege to be able to create for them.
I will never, ever betray their trust, or take their generosity for granted.

They are: Charles Jackson, Robert Walper, Lilliane Assous, Janessa Ravenwood, David Helmink, Dale, Christopher, Visitant Sierra, Rickard, Paul Millsted, Michael Cronin, Jeffrey Clemons, Ethan Barton, Jessamyn Howe, Janne Syrjakoski, Mpop, Chris Ellis, Ken Hagler, Brandon Young, Andy Rowell, Marcel, and Lauren Cash.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Chapter Progress (Yes)


Okay, this is actually happening, which is a very good thing.
2300 words done today; one full scene.
YAY.

I'm just slightly miffed that I can't put that down on my NaNoWriMo count; it let me start the page for this story, but I guess the word count meters don't go live until midnight or so.
Sigh.

Oh well, I'll do more tomorrow, and the day after, so I'll have plenty of wordage in there.






2 comments:

  1. Speaking as an eager reader... perhaps you could consider different timezones? In any case wordage is good :)

    ReplyDelete