Many and Omniversal thanks to my amazing Patrons. It is largely because of their enthusiasm and support that I am able to bring you these stories. They are all amazing, and I consider it an honor and a privilege to be able to create for them.
I will never, ever betray their trust, or take their generosity for granted.

They are: Charles Jackson, Robert Walper, Lilliane Assous, Janessa Ravenwood, David Helmink, Dale, Christopher, Visitant Sierra, Rickard, Paul Millsted, Michael Cronin, Jeffrey Clemons, Ethan Barton, Jessamyn Howe, Janne Syrjakoski, Mpop, Chris Ellis, Ken Hagler, Brandon Young, Andy Rowell, Marcel, and Lauren Cash.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Arrr, I'm a Pirate (NO!)


So I went to the doctor and had my sore eye looked into (get it? 'Looked into', as in Literally...? ahem), and it turns out I have a scratch/cut on my cornea, and a fairly significant one, too.
Which explains why it hurts, I guess.
I'm supposed to be wearing an eye patch over it, but dude; I don't even LIKE Xander, I'm definitely not going to cosplay as the guy o_O

(Also, the patch won't fit under my glasses, so if I wear it I can't see much out of the other eye, either.)
Hopefully just putting the drops in every couple hours and staying out of bright light will be good enough.

I'm really happy with the response to chapter 10 of AYBBtH; there were quite a few comments, and nearly all of them were positive (three of them were neutral, none really negative).
As usual, I too have a better opinion of it once it's posted, and it turns into something I'm reading, instead of something I'm working on.

So yes, chapter 11 WILL be finished by the new deadline.
I'll be starting NaNoWriMo on Tuesday, just because it's there, but the more important goal is to get story chapters out to you guys on a more consistent basis, not to plow through an arbitrary number of worlds in a month. So if I hit the target of two chapters per month during November, that's all the win I need.

I'll be posting progress reports here, as progress is made.
::Goes to put in yet another round of eyedrops::

--ajk

No comments:

Post a Comment