Many and Omniversal thanks to my amazing Patrons. It is largely because of their enthusiasm and support that I am able to bring you these stories. They are all amazing, and I consider it an honor and a privilege to be able to create for them.
I will never, ever betray their trust, or take their generosity for granted.

They are: Charles Jackson, Robert Walper, Lilliane Assous, Janessa Ravenwood, David Helmink, Dale, Christopher, Visitant Sierra, Rickard, Paul Millsted, Michael Cronin, Jeffrey Clemons, Ethan Barton, Jessamyn Howe, Janne Syrjakoski, Mpop, Chris Ellis, Ken Hagler, Brandon Young, Andy Rowell, Marcel, and Lauren Cash.

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Rewriting


My least-favorite thing in the world to do, but sometimes ya gotta.
Current scene not working, I've taken the afternoon off to think it over, now I see how to fix it.
Throwing out nearly 3000 words and doing it again, only better.

Still aiming at putting this out on Saturday, lots and lots to do.

In related news, Twisting has a challenge up for October, and since ideas are easy, I immediately thought of two 'Short' stories I could do for the challenge.
And, not going to do it, since I have plenty to do already, on stories that people have been waiting on for far too long. Sticking these in the drawer, might come back to them later.

Similarly, I wondered if there was something I could do in honor of Becuzitswrong's passing.
The thought I had was to do a 'cover version' of one of his stories, one that I liked, but that left me wishing I'd written it, and done a few things differently. So of course I spent an hour daydreaming about it and came up with a different take on 'Buffy's Hammer', which would have Buffy being yanked out of Sunnydale on Halloween when she sort of accidentally ends up with a Thor cosplay happening (the accidental thing is a little complicated, but it works) and dropped into the Marvel universe.
Only this time around it isn't the comics version, it's the MCU (Cinematic Universe), during the events of Captain America: Civil War.
I LOVE the outline I came up with, but again, too many things are in the works already.
So I'll hang on to this one too, but I might actually start it when I get a chance, because as I said, I like this one a lot.

More later, guys.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment