Many and Omniversal thanks to my amazing Patrons. It is largely because of their enthusiasm and support that I am able to bring you these stories. They are all amazing, and I consider it an honor and a privilege to be able to create for them.
I will never, ever betray their trust, or take their generosity for granted.

They are: Charles Jackson, Robert Walper, Lilliane Assous, Janessa Ravenwood, David Helmink, Dale, Christopher, Visitant Sierra, Rickard, Paul Millsted, Michael Cronin, Jeffrey Clemons, Ethan Barton, Jessamyn Howe, Janne Syrjakoski, Mpop, Chris Ellis, Ken Hagler, Brandon Young, Andy Rowell, Marcel, and Lauren Cash.

Friday, December 28, 2018

Working


Hey.
Just a quick note to let people know that I'm still here, and still doing my best to move back into a creative place.
It seems like I needed more time than I thought to get past the situation with my father's death. I suppose that won't surprise those of you who have dealt with this kind of thing, but this is my first time losing someone that central to my life, and the aftershocks were both more intense, and more persistent than I'd thought they would be.
And then of course there was the holiday rush, which is always worse than I remember it being.
(I load cargo aircraft for a worldwide shipping company, and the month of December is IN-SANE for us).

All that being said, I'm well into a chapter, and my plan is to get it to you soon after the new year.
Hopefully, once that creative dam is broken, I'll be able to actually be a writer again, and post things again, on a semi-regular schedule.

For those of you still interested in my work after all these years, thank you.
Really, sincerely--thank you.
I'm so sorry for letting those stories and characters sleep for so long; I hope you can still recognize them once I start waking them up.

More news soon, including my thoughts on the latest Patreon controversy.

In the meantime, be safe and happy.
--AJK


No comments:

Post a Comment